Wednesday 16 May 2012

11 questions tag!

So, my friend Georgia tagged my in this on her blog, so without further ado:


Rules: 
1) Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3) Chose eleven people and link them in your tag
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) No tag backs
6) You legitimately have to tag



11 things about me:


1. Despite being a media student.... I don't actually watch that many films, dramas or television series.


2. I like it when it rains. It means that there's nobody around to disturb my peace, and I can enjoy the world on my own.


3. Although I love the thought of being wealthy, I don't envy those who come from old money. With ancestral monies comes problems. And haters.


4. I'm very good at hiding when I'm feeling down. Most people think me to be quite vibrant, flamboyant and happy.


5. In a past life, I was probably a slave who got the master's son to teach him how to read.


6. I love having my friends around me, but I'm really anti- social. I like sitting in my room with the internet.


7. I sincerely dislike when people try to talk about music critically but lack knowledge of genres and terminology.


8. When I speak, I often feel that I say things in a bitchy or rude way. This is not intentional.


9. I find boobs fascinating. 


10. I suffer from a serious case of envy.


11. I'm amazing at helping people with their problems, but can't sort out my own!




And now, to answer Georgia's questions...


1: Of any languages you know, which word do you like the sound of the most?

I like the Japanese word Aishiteru. It makes me feel warm inside.

2: If you could have just one non-electronic possession for entertainment for the rest of your life what would it be?

Most likely a book. I could read until the cows come home.

3: Are you ticklish? If so where and how do you react to tickling?

My sides, neck, under my arms, and my back. I immediately curl over or arch my back. 


4: Which website do you frequent the most?

There are many. facebook, Twitter, tumblr, here. Oh, and FictionPress.


5: Define happiness with 3 words.


Love, money, happyEnding.


6: Have you been in love?

Yes. Well I think it was love. And it's really sad cos he's a friend. I don't want to 
ruin our friendship. But he does know. ><

7: Is there a time of day you most like to wake up at? If so when?

I despise leaving my bed. But I like waking up at 3.30 am during summer to watch the sun come up. I want to do that on the beach.

8: List 4 traits you find very attractive in people.

A good sense of humour, the ability to see the bigger picture, SENSE, and playfulness.

9: Do you like fizzy/sour things?

Sour things, j'adore. Fizzy things, not so much, excepting sherbert.

10: Do you want to be a parent someday?

Yes. I love kids. But I want them at a time where it'd be smart to have them, i.e. owning a house and bringing home lots of monies.

11: Name a food or drink you really dislike.

MASHED POTATO. URGH.


I would tag people back, but all of my friends completed this last month! I'm so late, sorry guys ><

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this ^0^
    Thanks for answering!~ ☆ミ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your questions but your 11th question made me sad :/

    ReplyDelete