Monday 12 March 2012

a foot in the door.

So yesterday I was on a video shoot! >< It was AMAZING! I went to help out my friend Nathan at Kool Beanz Productions for the Afro Kid music video and it was so fun. However I was there from 8.35am till 6pm- I was finished! I'm so pleased because I finally got to "run" on the set of a video. I don't even care if it's not a big company, it's something! Still tired though. I got home at 1am this morning, and I've felt lethargic all day.

Home was an experience. My auntie is leaving for Grenada this week, so this was the last time I got to see her for three months. I am such a bad nephew. She told me that in December she fell down the stairs, and lost her confidence. She doesn't leave the house any more unless she's shopping. I still feel bad about this because this is the first time I've seen her since the start of the year, and I haven't spoken to her much. I am so selfish.

This year I really need to start being more mindful of others, and start taking care of my family.


Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment